Friday, May 29, 2009

...I'm not sure exactly what Im doing here...

I've had dreams of publishing a book, and may be I will some day, but until then this can be my canvas to the world.
A little about me: I'm 25, married, and about to finish a masters degree. My wife and I have a 8 year old daughter, I joined their family when she was 6. I also happen to identify as an ftm-female to male-aka tranny boy. I lived 20 or so of my years in a female body. I'm lucky to have the love and acceptance of my family and friends.
While all of that is extremely exciting, the next 6 months (and beyond) of my life are probably going to be much more so-our planned pregnancy, has turned into a surprise twin pregnancy. I'm thrilled, excited, hopeful, dreamy, worried, and sometimes just plain scared-about so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment